Episode 1 – This aired live on Wednesday January 8th at 10pm.
Find out how Andrea went from speaking no English to starting her own business in Australia within 5 years as an international student.
Click LIKE below to unlock the video.
Why are we locking the content and asking you to share so you can view it? A LOT of love, passion and hard work has gone in to providing international students and skilled migrants like yourself, good, quality content that we believe would be very useful. And the only way we can continue sharing such valuable content is if we get heard… And for that, we need your help. Many many many thanks in advance!
As a skilled migrant or international student, finding a job in your field or starting your own business is not easy. You feel your English is never good enough, your confidence is very low, you are away from family and friends so you feel there is no support and you don’t have time to research as you have to work crazy hours just to make enough money to pay for rent and food. You should not have to flush all the years of study down the toilet and settle for a job or life that is less than you are qualified for!
In the Google Hangout – video with Andrea Palacios, you will learn:
1. Andrea’s personal journey of coming to Australia, finding a job, settling in a home, studying and eventually going on to start Blue Studies International.
2. Overcoming obstacles – find out the challenges Andrea faced and how one day she found herself lonely, jobless and broke and discover what led to her turning point.
3. Hear the powerful messages, themes and morals Andrea learnt along the way that led to the decisions and motivation behind starting her own business.
4. Be inspired by knowing how the impossible can be possible.
5. Learn from Andrea’s mistakes and avoid the pain of losing a lot of your own time and money.
Please share to help your family and friends
What valuable lessons have you learnt from Andrea Palacios? Please comment below