and achieve your personal and professional goals!
Why have over 5,000 international students in Australia trusted Blue Studies International to guide them through their study overseas experience?
- We focus on YOU
- We take time to understand your fears, frustrations, wants and dreams
- We align you with an education pathway – the right course in the right institution, that is best suited to your study overseas goals
- Our staff is expertly trained regularly
- We are passionate about what we do! With so much passion and enthusiasm for what we do, we are likely to understand you and your situation better than anyone else, and in most cases, even better than you!
- We take the stress and worry away and provide you with a trustworthy, honest and entertaining process that enables you to make a confident and comfortable decision
First things first: what is an education agency?
An education agency first helps you to determine your personal and professional goals. Based upon your goals (and your budget!), an agency will will help you find the best education institution to get you started in the right direction. An education agency will help you with the admission application process and visa application process.
When would I need an education agency?
- An agency provides you with expert advice regarding the best study options. This advice is based on years of experience with thousands of students. You can’t get information like this elsewhere.
- An agency can provide professional support and guidance with all things visa related. Agency staff helps guide you when you need visa assistance for the university enrollment process and the visa renewal process.
How can I find the right agency?
Your school of choice should have a list of the agencies that represent them.
You can also find a list of Qualified Education Agent Counsellors here: http://eatc.com/qualified_agents/index.html
Why do I even need an educational agency?
You can certainly go through the study overseas process yourself, however, you’ll run into a number of hurdles that you may require assistance with.
Educational agencies have years of experience with students just like you who have already gone through what you’re currently going through. Agencies have expert knowledge and are thoroughly familiar with the processes and requirements within the study overseas experience. An educational agency like BSI can guide you through the entire process, from start to finish, so you can focus on reaching your personal and professional goals while we take care of the logistics.
BSI’s services are free of charge to study overseas students, so you really have nothing to lose but a LOT to gain!
Why do over 600,000 international students study in Australia every year?
Australian educational institutions have exceptional reputations. The high quality of both teaching and research opportunities make Australian schools a top choice. In addition, a high degree of personal safety in the country is another factor that attracts students to Australia over other international destinations.
The top five factors that influence international students choice to study in Australia are:
- Reputation of chosen qualification (95%)
- Reputation of chosen institution (94%)
- Reputation of Australia’s education system (93%)
- Personal safety (92%)
- Quality of research and teaching at chosen institution (91%)
Since 2006, BSI have:
- Placed more than 5,000 students in courses – helping them to further their careers
- Helped over 5,000 students get visas – so they can live and study in more than 8 countries
- Partnered with more than 300 education institutions – to provide the best choice for international students
- Grown to over 13 offices in 5 countries
All this while still providing its customers with the highest levels of care, one-on-one attention and world-class service.
In 2016, Blue Studies International were the Gold winners of The Agency Of The Year by Canadian Premier International Education Awards (CPIEA) 2016.
Our CEO, Andrea Palacios, was nominated by the Colombian Minister of Foreign Affairs in Colombia as one of the “Outstanding Colombians Overseas” in October 2014.
Blue Studies International only works with carefully selected schools that provide educational services of the highest quality. Our staff undergoes continuous training to remain knowledgeable about all things academic, professional, and personal related to living, studying, and working in Australia.
BSI can help you:
- Select the right education pathway that is aligned to your study overseas goals
- Achieve your study overseas goals a lot sooner
- Achieve peace of mind and confidence during one of the biggest decisions of your life
Now, onto the exciting part! When you study overseas with BSI, here’s what you get…
- A consultation to determine your personal and professional goals
- You will be put in touch with top notch education providers and provided with study options based on your unique goals and budget
- We complete your school application with you and submit the form
- We track and maintain the progress of your application and liaise with the education provider (This means that if they have additional requirements, we are the point of contact. We take care of the logistics!)
- We complete and submit your visa application
- We track and maintain the progress of your visa application and liaise with the immigration department (This means that if they have additional requirements, we are the point of contact.)
- We keep you updated about our network opportunities, events, workshops, seminars, webinars (these are powerful resources and strong networks to assist you in reaching your personal and professional goals!)
- We provide you with details of our after service support (if you run into an issue with the school that we can assist with, we’re on it!)
As you can see, Blue Studies International has streamlined the process to success for a study overseas student. With help from BSI every step of the way, you’ll have a smooth study overseas experience! With BSI by your side, think about the exciting things that you will be able to focus your time and effort on.
The best part? All of our services are FREE TO YOU!
Our study overseas consultation process approach and timeframe:
The timeframe for the study overseas consultation process varies on a case by case basis depending on your requirements and goals. The factors that influence the timeframe are course of study, school you select, assessment level of the country you are from, and most importantly, how quickly you bring the requested documents to us. Without the correct documents on hand, we cannot proceed with the steps of the process. By having all the documents we need ready for us, we can expedite your process and sort things out for you quickly.
The process can be completed in as little as 1 day, depending on your urgency and our availability. The average timeframe is 1 week.
*All durations are indicative and can vary depending on a number of factors as mentioned above
Assumptions & pre-requisites
During your meeting with us for the first appointment, we will assume that you have thought about a realistic budget for your trip. If you haven’t yet determined a budget, please do so now. Providing a realistic budget that works for you will determine the direction of our first appointment. Your goals, together with a realistic budget, will help us to establish which education providers we align you with. If your budget suddenly changes, this will greatly impact our suggested education providers, meaning that we will need to repeat the initial appointment together again. To save time, having a reasonable and realistic budget available during our first consultation is a must!
During the consultative period, it is important that students are truthful in providing factually correct information. Our expert advisors rely on the information we gather during our appointments to provide you with specific options for studying overseas. In clearly explaining your situation and goals, you can be sure that we can provide guidance suited well to your needs. As such, you can confidently invest your hard earned money in an education provider that will be a great fit!
Frequently asked questions:
- What are our fees for the service?
A: Our service to you is free!
- What is the least expensive course I can do in order to study overseas?
A: This is one of the first questions we get asked. The least expensive path depends on what your goals are. Courses can be as inexpensive as AUD$150 per week (for 12 weeks), however, choosing the correct inexpensive course does depend on what you want to study. We can provide you with options that are well suited to your goals.
- What is the minimum budget I need to extend my visa?
A: The minimum budget depends on the course type, whether a diploma, bachelor, or master level, as well as the duration of the program.
- How soon should I start my visa process?
A: The sooner you start the process, the better. With more time, we can explore the options that you have so that you can comfortably make a decision. Extra time will allow us to make any last minute changes, if necessary. We recommend starting the process at least 6 months before you depart to study overseas.
- What are the requirements to study overseas?
Confirmation of enrollment
Overseas student health cover
English language skills (if required)
Health requirements (if required)
Character requirements (if required)
Academic record and history
- Do I need the IELTS test to apply for the visa?
A: This depends on the type of course you want to study and the institution requirements
- Are there any scholarships that I can apply for?
A: Yes, there are many full and partial scholarships provided by various bodies. For example, the Australian government, your native country and education institutions all provide scholarship opportunities.
- What is a certificate, bachelor and graduate diploma?
Certificate is a course on a vocational level (technician), usually completed after finishing high school.
Bachelor is an undergraduate qualification on a professional level.
Graduate diploma is a postgraduate qualification that is completed after finishing a bachelor’s degree.
- How is the Australian education system structured?
A: Please refer to the chart below
How can Blue Studies International help you succeed?
Our students choose BSI because we provide ongoing support throughout their stay. We are passionate about truly getting to know our students and their needs so that we can provide personalised resources and advice. Our staff is rigorously trained and we undergo continuous training to ensure that we are able to consistently provide our students with the most up-to-date information. We believe it’s imperative that we have a close relationship with education providers and sound knowledge of the education and visa requirements to provide our students with specific options and honest, reliable information.
With Blue Studies International, you will take advantage of our many programs that encompass living, studying, and working in Australia. You will join a community of over 18,000 members. This is an invaluable experience where you can leverage a community of students with similar interests to you. Joining our network will propel you to achieve your personal and professional goals. Surrounding yourself with like-minded people is priceless!
We are a member of the Education Consultants Association of Australia (ECAA – http://www.ecaaaustralia.org/). ECAA is a non-profit organisation whose mission is to promote high standards and maintain the utmost integrity among education consultants in Australia. Andrea Palacios is one of the founders of ECAA and is currently the Communications Director on the board.
Here is what universities and other educational partners have to say about Blue Studies International…
“[Blue Studies International is] one of our Top Latin American agencies both in Australia and offshore. Andrea, Carlos and their team are very professional, organised, and above all very ethical in their dealings with students. They always attend our agent training days and sessions and provide students with the most up to date information. I highly recommend signing them as your agents…”
– La Trobe University
“I regard the Blue Studies Team as trustworthy, professional and a company of integrity.”
– Melbourne Polytechnic
Who is the Blue Studies International team?
At BSI, we’re experts on the global education system, student visa application process, and Immigration laws. We come from different backgrounds: marketing, social care, economics, and business, but we all share a common passion – helping students make the most of their experience overseas!